7.5 – 200 kW
The widest range in the market of high energy efficency compressors
Permanet Magnet Motor
A New Generation of Compressors
The new iCD range of innovative screw compressorsÂ opens a new generation in the compressedÂ air sector.Â Complete with frequency converter for operationÂ at variable speed and equipped with a motor withÂ permanent magnet technology, it allows energyÂ saving of as much as 50% while maintaining greatÂ reliability and excellent performance in extremelyÂ harsh environmental conditions.
The iCD range offers numerous innovative characteristics thatÂ allow low working costs thanks to the combination of synchronousÂ motors with permanent magnets and frequency converters, the mostÂ innovative technology today in variable-speed electrical controls.
The permanent magnet motor that directly drives the compressorÂ does not have any bearings, flexible couplings or sealing gaskets forÂ the motor shaft, thus eliminating all parts subject to wear, leakageÂ and replacement.
ies variable speed adjustment, together with the use of the permanent magnet motor with direct transmission, allows energy saving and a substantial reduction of compressor maintenance expenses, cutting costs by 50%.
The use of a frequency converter allows:
- Variation of the motor and of the compressor speed, adapting to the demand for compressed air;
- Variation of the air pressure selection value between 6 and 10 BAR;
- Constant variation of compressed air production between 20 and 100% of the compressor capacity, allowing a variation of energy consumption proportional to the compressor air delivery;
- Elimination of problems linked to surge currents when starting;
- Elimination of pressure drops during normal operation.